AVATRI performs complex design, supply, construction and maintenance (EPC) projects for commercial and public customers in remote and complex locations throughout Russia.
AVATRI offers fully integrated solutions on SIEMENS automation equipment for managing technological, production and business processes of enterprises and companies.
Room automation meets high demands when designing modern hotels. The control system should include not only the maintenance of a certain climate in the room, but it should also control access of visitors with the help of smart readers and access cards. In this case, the information on the status of rooms must come to the special software, due to which the interaction of the operating personnel with the automation system is greatly simplified. In the event of an alarm situation (unauthorized access, water leakage, hypothermia), service personnel immediately receive an emergency message and can take action in the shortest possible time. An important factor is also the appearance and functionality of the room devices with which the guests interact - both the convenience of the interface and the design (decorative frame, the color of the module). In addition, in some cases, integration with existing PMS systems (for example, Fidelio) is required.
-HARS.C20 -controller with standard application for room management
- HARS.C20DK - similar to the C20, but with an interface for the Daikin system
- HARS.C27 - controller with advanced features for additional light control
- HARS.C10 - slave controller for additional room numbers
- HARS.C02 - access controller to public areas
Each room can be equipped with the following room devices:
- Card reader (outside the room near the front door).
- Card holder - the system recognizes the card and determines who entered the room.
- Room modules for climate control. Designed to select the setpoint, fan coil speed, and also contain additional SOS and MuR keys. Also there is a module with a touch screen.
- Room modules for lighting control, allowing to control several groups of light.